Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Am Now Tired

Ride Day

time- 1:44
dist- 24.6mi

Rode home from school again today. Nearly the exact same route as last Wednesday, but I had to tack a few extra miles to the end of it to get to my goal distance of 25. I was fine the whole time. Can't say I pumped it, because I'm not sure I ever really got in to it hardcore, but I didn't loaf. It was, for the most part, a comfortable pace. I know comfortable doesn't equal lots of gains, but sometimes that's the kind of ride the day is. Suck it, Hyper-Competitive Me. Go gnaw on a Cliff bar. Hit Kolekole Pass at around 16 minutes (meh) and finished the 18.5 mile course from last week a minute ahead of where I was last week, so that was neat. Felt fine coming home, fine while I stretched, fine in the shower...and now I want to fall asleep. Morning swim tomorrow. Need to get some of the wife's yummy lamb chop dinner in to me soon then crash out.
Wish I wasn't so tired most nights. I love The Daily Show and Colbert, but sometimes I just gotta lay down. Those are on at 9 and 9:30 here! Hello, I am Old.

No comments:

Post a Comment