- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society "Light the Night' - this is an annual fundraising walk to pay tribute and bring hope to people battling cancer, this link connects directly to the team donation site of close friends who lost a loved one to blood cancer
- ACS Relay for Life- Team Forever Young- On July 13-14, the American Cancer Society is holding a fundraiser called "Relay for Life" at San Juan College at the Health and Human Performance Center. The theme is “Disney - The Magic of Relay”. Since cancer never sleeps, the relay is all night, starting Friday, July 13 @ 6pm, ending Saturday, July 14 @ 6 am.
- MaccaNow- to provide assistance to families who are in active treatment for breast cancer in order to lessen the financial burdens and improve their quality of life
- Livestrong- working to identify the issues faces by cancer surviors in order to comprehensively improve the quality of life for members of the global cancer community
- Planned Parenthood- the nation's leading sexual and reproductive health care provider and advocate
- Jenny's Light- mission is to improve and save lives by increasing awareness of all perinatal mood disorders including postpartum depression
- Tig Notaro Live- Just follow the link, it's easier than explaining it here.
Have a suggestion of a group which should be added to the list? Drop me a line and I'll take a look. We are all here to help.