- Book Review of RUN: The Mind-Body Method of Running By Feel
- Does Your Partner Support Your Training?
- Can You Call Yourself An Athlete?
- What To Expect Two Hours Before Your First Race of the Season
- How to Recover From a 10k
- How to Fuel For a 5k
- When Does Endurance Training Get Fun?
- When Does That Get Fun? (Dirtbag Cut)
- Beat The Heat In Three Easy Steps
- Finish Proud
- Four Steps to a Faster 1.5km Swim
- 15 Things a Beginning Cyclist Should Do
- Confessions of an Active Parent-To-Be
- The Solution to Doping in Sports
- Playground Fitness
- How a New Active Parent Survives
- Seuss' Excuses
- The Summit Seeker Interview/Book Review
Dirtbag is also a contributor to active.com. Below are links to my articles. You should read them, enjoy them, tell all your friends about them, share them on Facebook and Twitter and Google+ (I know no one will see them on Google+ but that's ok) and email them to your friends at Inside Triathlon and Triathlete magazines so they give me a job writing for them. You should also comment on them because I would love to have some discussions going. You should also be thanked for reading my stuff, so thank you! I really appreciate it.