Sunday, September 19, 2010

Elliptical Positive Thoughts

Run Day (Elliptical Edition)
Time- 50 minutes

This would have been a brutal run. Would have hurt and would have been really good for me. Instead I'm stuck inside on the elliptical watching the Pats put the fear into the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets (by the way, the only last for one half). So not much to say about it. Wish my foot didn't hurt.

Weights
3 x 15 Shoulder fly cables- 40lbs
3 x 20 BOSU Squats
3 x 15 Single arm row- 60lbs
3 x 20 Lunges
3 x 15 Chest fly 30lbs
Stretch

Good weights today. Felt strong, lifted hard. Tried to explode through my legs during the squats and the lunges. Older lady watched me do the BOSU squats and then tried to do them but couldn't even get on the ball. I tried to help but she wouldn't really let me. Boy Scout moment denied.
Next week is a recovery week. Trying to decide if I want to take the run days completely off rather than do elliptical. Also, things will be in a strange order because I think I'll be swimming with a friend Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment