Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dirtbag is an Active.com contributor!!!

 
I have been in contact with one of the active.com  content editors about getting a semi-regular gig contributing to the website and those conversations have come to fruition. My first post is up on their website! Its an edited version of the book review I wrote over the summer of Matt Fitzgerald's excellent RUN: The Mind Body Method of Running By Feel. I'm really excited to have something up on this site. The plan is to have regular original Dirtbag content going up two to three times a month, stuff that I might start here but elaborate on there and things that I've been thinking about for a while but haven't figured out how to work into the blog. Fear not, regular readers (both of you), there will be plenty of Dirtbag goodness to go around here still. This is represents yet another step along the path of complete and total world domination.
One more time, in case you missed it above, here's the link: http://www.active.com/running/Articles/Book-Review-Run-by-Matt-Fitzgerald.htm.

2 comments:

  1. Great review, and the book sounds like an interesting read. Almost seems like I could have written it myself. I've always been big on going with the flow with my training. Main thing is listen to your body and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First... Congratulations! I read the article. You did a great job. I am a big fan of Matt Fitzgerald. I haven't read that particular book, but after reading your review I decided to put it on my "must read" list.

    ReplyDelete