Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rest Day

Rest Day

I know yesterday I said I was going to hit the treadmill for two hard miles today to teach my legs a thing or two about going fast, but after much internal debate and bothering of Sister Dirtbag, Official Trainer of Team Dirtbag, I've decided to use the rest day as a rest day. I know the run is in my head. I'm going to kill it this Sunday on my actual run day with serious interval training for an hour. I'm concerned about over-training, being tired on race day, all that stuff that makes me think maybe I'm thinking a little too much about this. After all, I'm not a professional, never will be, and I should be doing this to have fun. Right? So I'm going to try not to feel guilty about not running and try not to think about it for the rest of today (except maybe visualizing what a fast run feels like).

Instead, here's a funny video that makes me laugh all the time and even more now:

1 comment: