Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Night Swimming

Swim Day

1 x 150 Warm-up
3 x 100 Pull- 2:00
3 x 200 Swim- 3:00
3 x 100 50-5,7,9; 50- fingertip drag- 2:00
1 x 150 Cool down

total yardage- 1500

Not too much of a swim today. I didn't do much in the way of really pushing it, more focusing on long strokes and good rotation in my shoulders, which is something I think I have been neglecting a little. Not completely forgetting, just not thinking about as much as I should. Shoulder to chin. Shoulder to chin. Finish past the hip. Got it.
I pumped the 200s at about 85%, but the rest of the swim wasn't all that exciting. This whole week is more maintenance and clean up. Tomorrow's brick is pretty short. Trying to focus, trying to visualize, trying to get my head in the game, but not take it too serious. This supposed to be fun, remember? Let's have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment