Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beige

Swim Day
1 x 150- Warm-up
3 x 200- 3:00
3 x 50- Sideline kick
total- 1000 yards

Run Day
time- 20:48
distance- 2.5mi

Soooo...I don't know what the hell was going on today.
I woke up this morning and was tired. No, not tired. What's more than tired? Fucking tired. (Yes, I realize using "fucking" as an adverb to imply a greater state of tiredness seems low-brow. It's also funny. Suck it.)
I was unmotivated but figured that when I got in the water all would be better. That's how it works sometimes. I'm not feeling it, but I force it and everything works out for the best.
Not today. Today was one massive suckfest. There was nothing going on in the water. I was making the times, but feeling however the color beige would feel. Beige is no way to workout. I could smell the fail in the water and decided to get out early. Maybe save something for the evening's run.
Well, it was hot and I was tired after school. Today was an all day meeting that did its best to destroy my will to live, so I took a nap. Dirtbag don't nap. This should tell you something. I napped for two hours. This should add to what you were just told. At 6pm I finally got my shorts on and got out there. 20 minutes, people. How lame. The only consolation I can take away from my run was I negative split it. I hit the turn-around at 10:30, got back ten seconds faster. So there's the silver lining.
I need to get a good night's sleep so I can go get some tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. so... tell us how you really feel! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've all been there! I hate days like that, and I'm actually having one now as a matter of fact! haha!

    ReplyDelete