Wednesday, February 20, 2013

How a New Active Parent Survives

Active has put up another of my articles. This is part of my Active Parent Series, and they called it How a New Active Parent Survives. It's about that first month after the little cannonball was born and how I was feeling during that time about working out. Sometimes my articles take a bit to go up and you can tell when I wrote this because I name check Santa at one point. My first Active Parent article was called Confessions of an Active Parent-To-Be. This is a fun series I'll write every few months as I have new experiences being an active parent. I expect the next one will be about running with him in our B.O.B., which I haven't done yet because he's still a little bobblehead.
Thanks for reading!
By the way, I also show some love to Moby Wrap in there, so you should let them know.

How a New Active Parent Survives

No comments:

Post a Comment