Friday, October 26, 2012

Continutes for the Rehabs!

Swim

1 x 200- Warm-up
Ladder
100
200
300
400
500

3 x 10- Stability ball curls

4 x 12- Supported Single Leg Squats

2 x 1:00- Plank (one on Bosu ball)

My swim motivation is still really screwy, and I don't have a good reason why aside from there is nothing to train for right now. Also, my focus is more on getting my legs strong and stable so that injuries become a thing of the past. So I'm swimming for maintenance and that sucks sometimes. Hopefully as my fitness comes back my intensity will too.
The squats and whatnot went well. I'm feeling the soreness, which is a welcome thing. Nothing is better than doing a workout and then the next day your muscles reminding you about it. My knees still wobble and my hips drop during the squats, but this is only the second time through. That'll improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment